Thursday, November 02, 2006

Halloween 2006

Well folks, it was another fun Halloween in Hawaii. Ans, Ado, and I went trick or treating again in the Kahala neighborhoods. I don't know if its normal anywhere else, but in Hawaii it is totally acceptable to actually drive to another neighborhood and go trick or treating there. People go to Manoa and the Bishop Museum neighborhoods because the houses there give out sick amounts of candy and go all out in their decorating. We stuck in the Kahala area because it was close to home and it was rainy. Here are some pictures:

This is me in my ballerina outfit. Don't I look purty?!



Me and Ans and our monkey love

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Fran! These costumes are terrific! I especially like the horse.

all carbon said...

Sexy couple! Ya'll are HOT. I miss you and wanna talk to you! Promise will post on my blog soon. Have been putting it off b/c there's a lot I want to say...