Friday, September 24, 2010

Halloween Choices for tweens. Ho or pototo sack?

It's that time of year again. Halloween season has quietly embarked and has settled itself beside you on this crazy bus. It's your fault. Your seat was empty. You slowly turn to greet this newcomer only to peek inside it's grocery bag of assortments. Yes. The usual choice of ho, slut, and pradatoot is there. What am I talking about? I'm talking about your tween neice asking you what to be for halloween this year. And you offer "zombie" or "ninja" only to be met with "ahhhh no, you're so lame, Auntie". So what to do? You think about. Well, halloween is kinda a safe zone for tweens to experiment with feeling "sexy"...uh maybe. Google Halloween outfits for tweens and you get the usual tights and short dresses. Why is this normal? *sigh* I was in Africa when I was a tween. I only had a Halloween costume once and it was 3 sizes too big and it was a cape and a robe. It was a red devil outfit but it could easily have been white and then I could have been a princess nun. I tripped over my robe like, a gazillion times. I didn't want to be super model or sexy pirate dame. Big disappointment with the creativity then as it is now I guess.  Oh yeah, the creepy girl in yellow is the Goldilocks costume for tweens. Your other option is this peice of doo doo:

No comments: